Full Colour Portrait 12" x 9" (A4) £150.00
- All Portraits are created using the highest quality products available to David and he uses the full range of coloured pencils available on the market, including Faber-Castell Polychromos, Derwent Studio, Derwent Lightfast, Pablo Carend'ache and other top quality brands to bring the portrait of your pet to life, while providing a long lasting finish.
- Drawn on Clairefontaine 360g Pastelmat 24cm x 30cm
- David will require you to provide quality photos of your pet. Together you will then decide which is most suitable for David to work from to produce your pet's portrait.
- Once a commission has been mutually agreed, a 20% non-refundable deposit be required to secure the piece of work. David will then provide you with an estimated start date for your portrait. This will depend on other commissions he has already committed to.
- It usually takes around 30 hours of drawing time to create your pet's portrait. However, every portrait is different. David always endeavours to capture a true likeness of your pet and their unique character.
- David will send you updates of your pet's portrait if you require as he progresses.
- All finished portraits will be sent to you tracked and signed for. The cost of this will be mutually agreed before it is despatched.